Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 7:21:52 AM EDT
Do the markings or anything else indicate if the bore of a Bushy barrelles upper is chrome lined ?   Need to take off a perm. FH and possibly recrown the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
the bushy should be chrome bore and chamber, if in doubt use a blue pen or a q-tip with a blueing agent on it. If it blues its not chrome
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Besides the barrel markings on every Bushmaster ya can use this:

which comes from the TACKED information threads above.....

Mike

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
That chart needs updating.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That chart needs updating.

big +1
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
So many folks simply pay no attention whatsoever to the tacked threads and I'm guessing it's not worth the effort it takes to generate this excellent data, so wasting additional time update the info is likewise non-beneficial.

As the reading abilities of newbs and actual interest in learning wanes as the years go by; most would sooner have their information "spoon-fed" to them than take the time to learn something on their own.

Which is why so many of very knowledgeable posters have gotten fed up with the idiots asking the same repetitious questions over and over again and quit posting.

Mike

ps - there's little incentive to update ignored information...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So many folks simply pay no attention whatsoever to the tacked threads and I'm guessing it's not worth the effort it takes to generate this excellent data, so wasting additional time update the info is likewise non-beneficial.

As the reading abilities of newbs and actual interest in learning wanes as the years go by; most would sooner have their information "spoon-fed" to them than take the time to learn something on their own.

Which is why so many of very knowledgeable posters have gotten fed up with the idiots asking the same repetitious questions over and over again and quit posting.

Mike

ps - there's little incentive to update ignored information...

Good point!  I should hope my interest in learning never wanes or declines to the stated point.  I am the "oldest" student in my two college classes I currently attend.  However, I also hope I never seem to think I might be better than others, and stop answering ther quesitons, either.  No flame intended.
My .02 worth
Learning
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top