Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
Hi there ! New guy to the forum so I just wanted to say hello to everyone and ask a couple of questions. I guess I could give a run down of who I am. Well as you can see by my login name I go by is Coondog. This is a name that I've been called since about 13 years old . Former Marine with 1/4 "A"Co. Raiders. Instructor for a self defense academy in Nashville for a number of years. Avid hunter (bow,muzzle loader, rifle) ,shooter. Have shot competetively (pistol) also for a number of years. I hope to add constructively to this forum and positively. I do not enjoy reading or posting negative crap. My questions were this.First where should I post a question on trigger improvements for AR's? And what is the first thing your going to buy when the AWB is no longer? For me it might be a few less expensive hi-caps for my Glocks. Anyway , take care. Coondog

Just like going down the slide at kindergarden, so are the days of our lives, WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I congratulate you on not just saying hi for your first post.  Well done, and welcome aboard.

I deem this thread not to be a trap.  Although it should be in the GD forum.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
That was funny! I guess you like Star Wars,huh? Who doesn't?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks wedge1082. To be honest I've been looking at this site for a little while deciding on whether to join or not. I don't think I'll be dissappointed with the nice welcome I've already gooten. Thanks again. Coondog
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:56:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome...I tend to put my questions in their appropriate forum, unless it's something I need answered with much rapidity.  Then, I'll post it in the General Discussion Forum.  That thing gets frequented fairly often, and there are many knowledgeable people here.  I've had great success with getting my questions answered.

Welcome, and good luck!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Semper Fi!  Coondog.  I knew a guy in the Corps that went by coondog as well.  This would have been around '91.

Welcome aboard Devil Dog.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:02:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Bigj491. I admit I will probably need to be led around by the hand until I get the feeling of the place. But that won't be anything new. Thanks again. Coondog
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]
That must have been me then because 91 was when I got out. Isn't this interesting. Small world .
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks wedge1082. To be honest I've been looking at this site for a little while deciding on whether to join or not. I don't think I'll be dissappointed with the nice welcome I've already gooten. Thanks again. Coondog

Get the team membership, you will not regret it.  I have never failed to have a question answered here... sometimes it gets answered several times.... with the same answer.... sometimes you are just mocked....

Oh but anyway I love it here!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:03:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

German, are we?   Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome aboard, looking forward to your input!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:06:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Wilkommen!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That must have been me then because 91 was when I got out. Isn't this interesting. Small world .

Couldn't have been.  We were deployed together on MARG 1'92, 24 MEU (SOC)  USS Inchworm(Inchon).
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:16:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah , after I read my post , I thought the same thing. Then I thought ,"Well I've opened myself up for that one." HA HA HA . Oh well. Take care. Coondog
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:18:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh , Well I apologize . I sent you a rather lengthy e-mail telling you my life story so just delete if you want. Thanks . Coondog
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Oh , Well I apologize . I sent you a rather lengthy e-mail telling you my life story so just delete if you want. Thanks . Coondog

No prob.  Still brothers from the Big Green Machine.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:47:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Welcome!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top