Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/23/2007 2:33:43 PM EDT
My brand spankin' new RRA Elite CAR A4.  After 4 weeks, the wait is over  This is my first AR, and I had a blast yesterday tryin' it out for the first time.  I put only fifty rounds (Prvi Partizan M193) down range....but it was a great 50 rounds!  I hope the pic shows up.  Thanks for the support along the way, this board has helped me stay patient!

Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great and congrats!.  Only one suggestion.  Get rid of that carry handle, pick up a BUIS, and get a Larue mount for that Aimpoint.  Other than that I'd just say...start hoarding the ammo and mags.  The accessories may always be around...but the ammo prices are bound to go up...and hi cap mags may not always be available.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#2]
you picked agreat black rifle, i have 2 rock rivers good luck and enjoy the disease
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Pete,   Congratulations on a beautiful rifle.  I love your choice of acessories!
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice rifle.....

Now, remove your carry handle, mount the Aimpoint to a LaRue or similar mount, and Join the NRA!

+1 on hoarding magazines and ammo...
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet.  I'm still (im)patiently waiting....

Does RRA require any 'prep' work (simple cleaning ect.) to the rifle before shooting?  

Ryan
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#6]
DANG!  That is jet black and dead sexy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sweet.  I'm still (im)patiently waiting....

Does RRA require any 'prep' work (simple cleaning ect.) to the rifle before shooting?  

Ryan

I didn't do anything ('prep' work) before those 50 rounds.  50 rounds is not a great measure, but still...there were no problems whatsoever.  I fieldstripped and cleaned w/ CLP afterwards.  I don't know of any recommended prep beforehand, but that doesn't mean much because I'm a newb with the AR stuff.  I don't think you'll have any problems running yours right out of the box.  I hope yours comes sooner rather than later...best of luck!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top