Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 3:37:05 PM EDT
The sling had two HK hooks. The sling had an elastic portion and had a "sleeve" that surrounded that sling/elastic and was anchored to the HK hooks via a strip of velcro. It was about $37.00. I don't see it anymore. It was on sale from one of the partners.....thanks in advance....
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you are talking about the dieter sling.  check www.blackhawk.com
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
This one?  I got it from [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] .
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/kisara/DieterSling.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Kisara,

I cant seem to view the picture....I also looked on MSTN site and cant seem to find it. I did find the post on EE from C14Grant or www.gandrtactical.com. Someone sent me an email offline that did not speak too highly of the sling (I am in agreement that it is the blackhawk/dieter sling). The person stated that it was "cheap" and that the HK hooks were simply painted metal that peeled easily. I still like the design. I may try it anyway to see if I like. I am not familiar with tact. slings. If it is anything like a conceament holster, i will probably try a few before I find one i like........

thanks
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This one?  I got it from [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url] .
[url]http://www.boomspeed.com/kisara/DieterSling.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Kisara,

I was able to view the picture....is that the blackhawk/dieter sling?

Holy Hello Kitty, Batman....Is that your AR or is that your daughters.....(is say this in good fun, please dont take it the wrong way).....
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Check with [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=183768]C4iGrant[/url]........he has the one I think you are talking about.....
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats the Dieter sling (marketed by Blackhawk) mounted on the Dieter CQD endplate it was designed for. Displayed on the tactical Hello Kitty urban preschool camo pattern sniper smock.

I also had immediate chipping/flaking of the black paint off of the hooks, but its certainly not something worth ditching the sling for.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thats the Dieter sling (marketed by Blackhawk) mounted on the Dieter CQD endplate it was designed for. Displayed on the tactical Hello Kitty urban preschool camo pattern sniper smock.

I also had immediate chipping/flaking of the black paint off of the hooks, but its certainly not something worth ditching the sling for.  
View Quote

be advised, I have lost bladder control due to laughter....I think I am going to still purchase the sling....

smock.....tactical.......urban.....hello kitty......i'm wetting myself. My daughters are asking me what the hell is so funny and I don't think they would understand....
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top