Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2011 9:08:16 PM EDT
I can't recede between:

Rainier Select 16" gov profile
Black Hole 18" med contour

Both are SS with poly rifling and mid gas. max range will be 400 meters probably. Hogs and paper mostly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:42:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Chose which ever you prefer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#2]
So black hole is decent stuff? Couldn't find much but it's a great price.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Black Hole makes barreels for Raininer
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm running a couple of Black Hole barrels, and the only issue I've had is that the gas vent (on my 7.5" gas system), is .071, not the correct .062", and this is true on all the carbine length gas system barrels we've gotten from them.  This has caused a slight over-gassing issue for me, but the accuracy is so good that I've decided to just deal with it.  I'm using the mid weight, SS, P3, 1/8 twist 16" with M4 203 cut, if that matters.   But like I said, they shoot nice.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Black hole makes a solid barrel.  I have one waiting for me to finish a build.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top