Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 5:17:28 PM EDT
Hey Guys,
I'm going to look at an early model SP1 tomorrow.  According to the dealer (whose open to offers), the rifle is "an early model SP1" which comes w/orig. sling, 2 x 20 round colt mags, & scope mount. he says that it's in "excellent" shape (I haven't seen it yet, and don't know the serial number).  Any idea what a good price on this would be? I know the prices of pre-ban AR's are plummeting, but I've always wanted one of these to go with my M4.  Thanks for the help!!
John
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, John. I haven't priced any lately, but it seems like around $1000 seems to be the going rate for SP1 rifles. You might do a search in the EE and see if you can find any for sale. That would give you a general idea of today's market prices.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I just found two near-mint SP1 rifles in the EE for $1250 each. Maybe they are currently selling for more than I remember them selling for last year. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, saw that too! :-) i don't think those prices are realistic, as I've noticed a few sitting at that level on gunsamerica.com. I'm thinking around $1k give or take a few $$$...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top