Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 9:16:41 AM EDT
I have posted a question asking for feedback on a Fulton Armory upper-Only got one.  Has anyone bought anything from them? I need som help.....They have been around for so long and seem to be such nice guys. I would think some of us have built an AR using their product.  Please help.....
Semper Fi.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi!

I've purchased all my AR stuff from Fulton and highly recommend them.  The service is the best, and they will make sure you're happy.  The quality of the parts is the best I've seen.  There is cheaper stuff out there, but no where near the quality of Fulton.  In my opinion, they are by far the best value.  I only buy from them now because of the quality and the way I'm treated.  I hope this helps.
By the way, Mr. Kuleck and Mr. McKee are not only knowledgeable, but they're very patient and helpful.  Really fine fellows.

Regards,
Rob
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered every thing I need to complete my upper receiver (barrel, handguard complete bolt carrier). I ordered back around christmas time when they were having their 10% sale. It took about a week to get all the stuff that I ordered. Everything when together great and I have had no problem what so ever. I've put about 400 rounds through it so far. Also my cousin ordered basicly the same stuff I did and  he has have on problems either. I would buy from them again. I hope this helps  

Semper Fi to you to Devil Dog...

Shorty
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't gotten any AR stuff from Fulton, but I have dealt with them (Chinese upgrade on my Polytech M-14S) and I highly recommend them.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top