Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2013 5:26:37 PM EDT
Hello everyone how are you guys doing?? My name is Tim and I just signed up here tonight here on the site. Like alot of other newbies to this site, I too joined to show off my project. I have been following a little while now looking in and enjoying everyones input and how to's on this website   I have just comepleted my first build and I am proud of it and so here she is.

Specs are as follows:

S.W.A.T. milled upper and lower receivers
1/8 Twist 5.56 Stainless Barrel
Midwest SS free float foregrip
CMMG LPK with their stock trigger
Windom Weaponry Full Auto BCG
BCM gunfighter medium charging handle
Hogue pistol grip
Mil Spec buffer tube
Magpul fixed carbine stock
Daniel Defense fixed sights
Standard mil spec dust cover and forward assist
Standard flash hider

I am thinking about going to a muzzle break but have not made my mind up yet.

As it sits I have about $930.00 in it. I lucked out and bought out a guys brand new CMMG lower parts kit, Midwest SS freefloating foregrip, the hogue pistol grip, and the full auto Windham Weaponry BCG plus he threw in an ambi sling plate all for 300.00 shipped and the items were all brand new in package and never mounted. He decided to go in a different direction and the midwest foregrip was too short for what he wanted to do.  I am happy with the results. Thanks again for all of your guys inspiration!! Tim

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/tjh1973/newar002_zpsad662e36.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/tjh1973/newar004_zpsa29e4fda.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/tjh1973/newar003_zps21790843.jpg
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it. Alot.

I'm not sure if you've seen my thread about the broke college kid building a gun that can get beat up alot, but it's my build thread and a work in progress. I'm doing a 100% DIY job and today I finally finished the lower
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job!

I like the stainless barrel. Makes for a nice contrast.

Should be pretty accurate so let us know how it performs.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it. Alot.

I'm not sure if you've seen my thread about the broke college kid building a gun that can get beat up alot, but it's my build thread and a work in progress. I'm doing a 100% DIY job and today I finally finished the lower
View Quote

Glad you like it. I will take a look at your thread  here shortly. I was a bit intimidated about putting the lower together probably a bit like you felt, but once I got into it it went together real nice.  Tim
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good job!

I like the stainless barrel. Makes for a nice contrast.

Should be pretty accurate so let us know how it performs.
View Quote

I initially was going to go all black but I found a guy on ebay selling these stainless barrels for like 139.00 shipped and they are 5.56 and brand new to boot. So I could not pass that up. I like how it contrast with the black as well. Glad you like it and thanks for taking a look, Tim
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
looks good now go shoot it!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Your welcome, looks good, not put some rounds through it!

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top