Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/15/2005 6:44:39 AM EDT
Anyone know where to I could get one? How about the dimensions of the portions that show rejection? Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:15:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:04:23 AM EDT
Thanks but not what I am looking for.
Looking for a Gauge plug NSN5220010439473 part number 12006472.
Or the widths, heights, and tapers of the rejection portion of the gauge.
Anyone know where to get one or the dimensions.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:45:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:49:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:17:41 AM EDT
THANKS! Been hunting that for a long time.
Top Top