Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2015 3:35:58 AM EDT
I got this LPK in the mail today and it was suppose to be a Anderson. I have never seen these triangle markings in the trigger/hammer. Also the pistol grip had a hex bolt instead of a slot for screwdriver.

Is this a Anderson or ?

Link Posted: 12/31/2015 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#1]
only a hand full of companies actually make parts, these "markings" are like forge codes on uppers. i do not know what mark belongs to who (in reference to lpks). there are dot markings, s, markings, numbers, ect. i am sure someone will be along shortly to tell you exactly who manufactured the product, but most manufactures will not release this info.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
only a hand full of companies actually make parts, these "markings" are like forge codes on uppers. i do not know what mark belongs to who (in reference to lpks). there are dot markings, s, markings, numbers, ect. i am sure someone will be along shortly to tell you exactly who manufactured the product, but most manufactures will not release this info.
View Quote

Ok, it didn't come in a box marked with anyone, just baggies and the seller told me Anderson. I got a $50 gift card from Christmas for EBay so I used it on that. I was just wondering if there was any Chinese LPK floating around like knockoffs Magpul flip up sights.

They came in a blue, red, black, yellow bags.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ok, it didn't come in a box marked with anyone, just baggies and the seller told me Anderson. I got a $50 gift card from Christmas for EBay so I used it on that. I was just wondering if there was any Chinese LPK floating around like knockoffs Magpul flip up sights.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As to whether there are Chinese LPK's out there....Yes there are.

And to my knowledge they are all MIM.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The parts coming in different colored bags makes me think CMMG.  Look at the banner picture on their LPK page.. The parts they use are of the same design as the ones in the OP's picture.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Aim surplus sells a "vitals only" AAnderson parts kit that comes in those colored bags.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I looked at both CMMG and Anderson, the CMMG has a different hammer and the Anderson online didn't have a triangle that I could find. The triggerguard and mag catch,safety selector was black, like painted, not phosphate finish like my Stag LPK on my other rifle, also had machine markings on the triggerguard. I really was thinking that it was a Chinese set. The pistol grip had a grayish tint and different lines than my other ones.

I sent it back. Ordered one from a gun site, not eBay, will use the credit on something car related.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#7]
OP, that is from Anderson. Triangle within a Circle. At least Anderson is selling parts with this marking.

I was on Aims Surplus site and went into Anderson--Vitals Only Lower Receiver Parts Kit, and saw a Bolt Catch/Release(yellow background) with the symbol on the part. Hard to make out, but it's there. It is legit and not air soft.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top