Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/15/2004 5:58:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 11:33:41 AM EST by jimpecoy]
I need a the little spring that goes behind the stock that holds the pin in the takedown pin
does anyone have one that i can buy or know where i can buy one?
thanks jim
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:00:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:26:09 PM EST
Order one from bushmaster you can download their catalog and you should find it
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:29:17 PM EST
Brownells AR-15 Schematic

It's called a buffer retainer spring. $5.10.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:40:08 PM EST
Lost it eagerly changing your A2 to a collapsable I see. Happens a lot
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:49:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By caneau:
Brownells AR-15 Schematic

It's called a buffer retainer spring. $5.10.

Thats not the spring I need. I need the Take Down Pin Detent Spring
Thanks Jim
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:51:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:04:34 AM EST
For less than shipping you can find something that works from the local hardware store.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:11:09 AM EST

Shipping for a small, single part like that is going to be wasteful. IM me your address and I'll drop one in the mail for you.

Top Top