Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 7:08:45 AM EST
I'm looking for some forward assist assemblies and port door assemblies to complete some stripped uppers. Everywhere I look is out of stock or way over priced. Does anyone know where I can get some these for a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:16:59 AM EST
i HATE DEALING WITH THESE PRICKS, BUT IF YOU CALL SARCO- ASK TI SPEAK WITH THE PARTS GUY FOR AR15s, AND THEY USUALLY CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT THE GIRLS UP FRONT ARE NOT SHOWING IN INVENTORY.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:47:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/18/2009 7:47:31 AM EST by sd_norske]
Try WOA. The website doesn't show whether or not the parts are in stock but it would be worth giving them a call.

I have never had a problem with WOA parts.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:23:53 AM EST
PK Firearms & ADCO Firearms both sell small parts and show what is in stock. Both have excellent service and what I believe to be very reasonably prices. Again, they both show what is in stock and what isn't, which I really like. Nothing worse than ordering something and later getting an email that it is back ordered.

As an A+ for service, PK has replaced parts for me that fell out of the box during shipping. I recieved a box that was partially crushed in transit. There was a very obvious hole where a gas tube popped out. PK replaced it without any questions. Service like that makes me return over and over for all my AR needs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:35:27 AM EST
Another +1 for PK.

Midway and Brownells often have some small parts too.
Top Top