Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 8:08:45 AM EDT
I'm looking for some forward assist assemblies and port door assemblies to complete some stripped uppers.  Everywhere I look is out of stock or way over priced.  Does anyone know where I can get some these for a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
i HATE DEALING WITH THESE PRICKS, BUT IF YOU CALL SARCO- ASK TI SPEAK WITH THE PARTS GUY FOR AR15s, AND THEY USUALLY CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT THE GIRLS UP FRONT ARE NOT SHOWING IN INVENTORY.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Try WOA.  The website doesn't show whether or not the parts are in stock but it would be worth giving them a call.

I have never had a problem with WOA parts.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
PK Firearms & ADCO Firearms both sell small parts and show what is in stock.  Both have excellent service and what I believe to be very reasonably prices.  Again, they both show what is in stock and what isn't, which I really like.  Nothing worse than ordering something and later getting an email that it is back ordered.

As an A+ for service, PK has replaced parts for me that fell out of the box during shipping.  I recieved a box that was partially crushed in transit.  There was a very obvious hole where a gas tube popped out.  PK replaced it without any questions.  Service like that makes me return over and over for all my AR needs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Another +1 for PK.

Midway and Brownells often have some small parts too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top