Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/5/2003 7:28:09 PM EDT
Hello, Im new to this board and AR15 rifles in general, but after shooting a couple of my friends rifles, I seem to have become obsessed with owning one of these fine firearms. The problem is, almost all of the dealers in my area cannot get a hold of the rifle that I am interested in and the dealers that can are way overpriced. The rifle I am interested in is the Bushmaster M4 carbine with the A2 receiver, 14.5" barrel with the mini y comp and the pinned stock. I have a dealer that will do the transfer for $15 and I was wondering about some reputable online sources for purchasing this rifle. I would like to keep the price after shipping and transfer as close to $800.00 as possible. Any input or experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
First, welcome! [beer]

Second, I would suggest looking here on the Equipment Exchange.  You'll find everything from new to used and common to rare.  I buy everything from the Equipment Exchange.  I'd look for a gentleman by the name of OneShotCinci, he has new Bushmasters and great prices...plus he's a nice guy to deal with.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.quanticoarms.com[/url]

Site sponsor, United States Marine, great guy......

He's an Armalite/Eagle Arms guy though in case you haven't checked them out.....

Bushmaster?  Not sure.....
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Used to be that AIMsurplus.com was a good price on that very rifle.... but they dont seem to be stocking Bushmaster right now.  You might call them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top