Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 4:02:46 PM EDT
I have a RRA M4 and I am looking for a sling to use for packing M4 while hunting coyotes. Some times a lot of walking is involved
Any help, as I have looked at several and still not sure  1-2 or 3pt?   Looked at CQB #009, Specter #137 ERB  etc. THANKS in advance
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:44:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Tacticalcoyote,

The Viking Tactics sling is two point and will allow you to sling the weapon as well as tighten it across your back for movement. VTAC also has a wide padded version that would be good for prolonged wear.

KL
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I like my Eagle 3 pt. for the fact you can sling it on your back or let it hang accross your chest. Either way its out of your legs way to walk or hike.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#4]
tacticalcoyote,
I am using a Blackhawk Industries SWIFT sling for the M4 with collapsible stock and side sling adaptor. The product number is 70GS04BK. At least that is what is listed on Blackhawks site for the sling I have. It works great. You can sling it up, sling it down, you can adjust the rifle to face any direction you want it to face. I will get you the acutal part number for the one I have because the one I listed before looks like mine but I don't think it is the right one. I edited it to be the right part number. I personally like this sling alot. This is the sling I will have on my M4 this year when I go hunting. I can't wait to go hunting this year. I got my M4 almost completely decked out and ready to go. I just can't wait to see how good of a setup I have got. I plan on spending some time at the gun range making sure my Trijicon TA01NSN is zeroed and up for the task.  Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I like the Israeli sling.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top