Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2008 4:12:41 PM EDT
I am trying to put together a "decent" 20" precision AR. I have pretty much everything figured out as to what I am gonna use....almost there already.

My question is.....

I have a gas block on my HBAR right now, it is an unknown maker aluminum 2 set screw type with a rail on top. It looks very much like a Koelbl brand block. I have not fired the rifle yet, but I am very leary of set screw anything. Anyone have any experience with these blocks? What flip up front sight would go on top?

Any other suggestions as to other blocks/sights like the YHM clamp on sight combo?

Oh, by the way, the rifle so far is a DPMS lower, Colt 1/9 HBAR, MI 2 pc FF, Sightron 6-20 SIII in a Larue mount, Colt BCG, Buttstock, buffer, spring.....still a work in progress.

Thanks

ozzy

posted in precision and AR discussion forum also
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top