Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/11/2004 7:51:06 PM EDT
OK If this has been answered before I missed it so please hear me out.

My barrel has the standard front sight, the kind with two pins holding it to the barrel. I want to install a FF tube longer then the sight base. I know I have to remove the sight and replace it with a gas block, but all I've found is blocks are ones with set screws on the bottom.

Will this work or do I have to have a block with pins? If I have to have pins, who makes them?

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:17:14 PM EDT
Set screw blocks are what you want for that application.

Like on these pages:


Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:06:15 AM EDT
Thanks, that is what I was looking for.

Top Top