Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 8:34:29 PM EDT
The good news is AIM surplus has the Prvi Partisan battle-packed M193 back in stock.  The bad news is it's now priced at $275 a case!  That's a fifty buck increase in what, a month?  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, that what Bryan posted, not much he can do when his cost goes up. He said his cost was pretty pricy and I believe him, he said he only bought 100K which is not much.

Come spring, a lot of shooters will be paying more then that, or just not shooting at all, won't matter tho, prices are not coming down for a while.

I don't think dealers are happy at all with whats going on, they make their money on volume, and with every price increase, people drop out of the market.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I went by one of my favorite local stores (you know, one of those rare ones that's actually half-ass reasonable) and they upped their federal TRU stuff from $10/box to $16.  Overnight.  How that for an increase?

They used to have 50 round boxes of the new .45 hydrashock for $20 but I'm afraid to even look now...
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
What year was it made? 06? 07?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:36:50 AM EDT
[#4]
That's the same stuff I got from SPG marketed under the WOLF banner. It's loaded to 5.56 pressures but will not fragment due to thicker jacket, right? I just ordered 1k rounds of Lake City/Federal from SPG last night for $355 shipped Alot higher than other places but at least they have the 4-pay plan. I figure a few months from now I'll look back and kick myself for not buying more of it when it was "cheap"Man, this sucks....
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:17:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Dupe. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=313837
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top