Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2003 10:12:00 AM EDT
Has anyone purchased a lower from Fulton Armory? I'm thinking about buying one for a new build.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I have built 10 of them and they have all been great.
John
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone have an opinion on Fulton's upper receivers?  I bought an M4 upper last year.  Haven't been to the range yet due to back problems.  The bolt carrier cam smered in white Tetra grease.  When I asked I was told to fire it with the grease on.  Any opinions or thoughts about this?
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I had my M1A rebuilt by them several years ago. The bolt was also smeared with the Tetra grease when it was returned to me. It shot great!!!!!!

That's why I was interested in buying a lower and upper SP1 for a new build.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one of their Hornet uppers a few months back. Very well made and shoots great.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I  had a M4 upper from them you can fire it with or without the grease it will make no diference just replace the grease with some miltech or clp(break free).
        FREE

Quoted:
Does anyone have an opinion on Fulton's upper receivers?  I bought an M4 upper last year.  Haven't been to the range yet due to back problems.  The bolt carrier cam smered in white Tetra grease.  When I asked I was told to fire it with the grease on.  Any opinions or thoughts about this?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Clint and Andrea are most helpful.  Shipping is fast and if you have any trouble at all they will make it right!

Fulton is one of the good guys!

DG

[^]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Their lowers are excellent. I especially like the way Clint has them rollmarked.

Rick

[img]http://home.mchsi.com/~cz75fan/fulton_a.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I ran my Fulton Armory Liberator with the factory grease (Tetra) for a little while. It worked fine buy I switched over to FP-10 to simplify my cleaning routine. I do use Tetra Grease on some things. I put a very light coat on buffer springs to smooth out the action. I also put some on the slither stock on my HK-94A3.

The Fulton upper has worked out fine so (700 rounds) but since I've learned the value of a chrome bore and chamber, I'm switching it out for a Bushmaster. I'll probably end up keeping the Fulton upper as a spare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top