Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:33:47 AM EDT
I built a M4gry a few months back with a Aimpoint, Front (hand guard grip) and every time I take it to the range, I get someone say it’s not legal.  To my best knowledge, I don’t think there was ever anything mentioned to make a front grip illegal.  Any one have any info to the contrary?

Also what does IBTL stand for? I have searched the archives and never found it.

Thanks,
Eric

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Front grips are leagal. Next time someone tells you it isnt, please ask them to cite the section that says it isnt. When they say they dont know, tell them to look it up and they will see their error.

IBTL means In Before the Lock. Basicaly, when a topic on the board starts to degenerate, the moderators will lock it. Once its locked, no one can post to the topic anymore. Saying "IBTL" is sort of a funny way to say you knew it was going to be locked and slipped in a message before it was!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Federal law says Front Grips are legal on longarms; on pistols they are only legal if it is NFA approved.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top