This is the AR Discussions forum. AR Specific Discussions may include questions and topics about AR15 manufacturers, legal issues, troubleshooting, configurations, parts, services, purchasing advise and any thing else that involves the the legal use of an AR15 rifle. Any topic or discussion that does not apply is subject to being locked and moved from this forum.
Please read and adhere to the following Conduct Code.
1) No racial slurs or comments. This isn't about being "PC" it's about respecting each other.
2) No inappropriate usernames, signatures, pictures, links, or topics.
2a) No posting or linking of Nudity of any sort. No "see through" pictures either, if you can see it, then it's there.
2b) No linking of porn sites to the boards.
2c) No linking of inappropriate material. This would include sites with information on how to make illegal modifications to firearms, purchase illegal items, view illegal porn, hate sites, and so forth.
2d) No inappropriate topics. This includes all of the above and further covers topic titles of a racial, sexual, or violent nature. (This applies to animal cruelty as well.)
3) Threats of violence against another member written in a serious manner. (If its a joke, make sure that point is VERY clear.)
4) No pissing matches. Its fine to disagree, but once a thread has run its course, and degenerated into little more than an insult fest, it will be locked.
5) Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another will lead to account suspension and banning.
This also applies to people posting fabricated lies about another user or business. If you have a real issue, discuss it, but don't make up lies because you're upset with someone.
6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment.
If you become a distraction or disrupt the sites day to day activities, you will be removed.
7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. This includes provoking someone into an attack.
8) No selling or advertising on the forums by any company/user without permission. Those who are supporters of the site may do so in a reasonable fashion. Individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. (This is a courtesy to everyone and should be respected.
9) No CLONE Topics. This means that if someone posts a fun topic you should not post your own version or spin of that topic.
AR15.com is intended as a home for ALL AR15 owners, where ALL civil, productive and positive discussions are encouraged. Anything not meeting these objectives will be stopped.
Any of these violations will lead to your account being suspended. This is not the US Court Systems, you get one chance.
-- AR15.Com Staff