Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/27/2009 2:31:45 PM EDT
I just filed my Articles of Organization to form an LLC but i'm confused about which form I need to fill out to register my lower as a SBR. Is is form 1 or 4? I already own the lower I just want to build an SBR with it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:32:49 PM EDT
Form 1. You are "manufacturing" it.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:02:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:53:35 PM EDT
Dude… run from the LLC…
Form a trust before you send off your form-1 and submit it under the trust.
An LLC must be renewed every year at a cost… if you forget; you loose your NFA stuff.
A revocable living trust is maintenance free (in most states) and is the best way to go…

Honestly… look into what I am saying before you buy the tax stamp with the LLC…

Top Top