Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/10/2014 8:18:38 PM EDT
AIM has them in stock $11 for 32 rounders, and $12 for 20 rounders.

Link
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. My wallet doesn't thank you though...
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they not work as well as the metalform mags?  They only work with certain lowers or something?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. My wallet doesn't thank you though...
View Quote

dude!
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do they not work as well as the metalform mags?  They only work with certain lowers or something?
View Quote

Mine work great withDPMS/ Hahn block and Rock River lower setups.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 2:45:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

MetalForm and Colt are my preferred,.....CProducts have been ok
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 7:08:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I sent the last four I bought back for FTF issues.

Waited about two weeks before I called, and was told they know nothing about my mags being returned. I offered the woman who claimed to be a co-owner a USPS tracking number and a return auth # to check on them.

She told me those numbers ment nothing and then she told me it was not their problem. When I asked to speak to the shipping dept, she got pissy and told me if she didn't know anything about them, then nobody will.

Bottom line, the current company is no better than the clowns who ran it before. Buyer beware.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used lots of them in my CMMG Mk9 and didn't have an issue.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I purchased eight 32rd C Products mags for my Colt 9mm a few years ago.  Can not load any of them past 18 or so rounds.  Broke a LULA loader trying to load them.  I will not buy another.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 8:14:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Too bad Aim won't ship them in state to Ohio.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I've had zero problems from the few (5) that I have. Thankfully.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:37:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I've been unable to get through an entire 20rd magazine without at least three FTF issues with the two Cproducts magazines I have.  I'd personally save your money and get one metalform mag that works instead of three cproducts that are barely functional...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've been unable to get through an entire 20rd magazine without at least three FTF issues with the two Cproducts magazines I have.  I'd personally save your money and get one metalform mag that works instead of three cproducts that are barely functional...
View Quote

They aren't for me either, but I know some guys that do fine with them.   It's a good thing, because it frees up the Metalform mags for the rest of us.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I have two for my Colt and they work fine. Had trouble with the first couple fully loaded mags locking the bolt back. After that, no problems.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the link.

Do the metalform or Colts ever go on sale anywhere?? damn those things i've only seen to be $32+!

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks for the link.

Do the metalform or Colts ever go on sale anywhere?? damn those things i've only seen to be $32+!

View Quote

CDNN has them in stock, about as cheep as they get.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top