Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 3:26:59 PM EDT
Ok, I am cleaning my magazines and I am wondering how do I get the follower out with out yanking on it until it breaks. Is there some sort of way to turn it or I am I just retarded?

-Nick
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Well if you follow the manual you will remove the floor plate with a section of cleaning rod then "jiggle spring and follower to remove" IIRC if you make sure the follower is level in the magazine tube it should come out with no issues.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#2]
20 or 30 round mag

Sly
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to tilt the follower to one side when removing from a 30. Be patient and don't break the little tabs off. With a little practice, you'll get it just fine.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top