Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/12/2003 6:00:13 AM EST
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of a gun safe that would mount between the 16" on center floor joist in a house? Is there such a vault/safe?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:57:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2003 10:01:20 AM EST by slidestop]
Take a look at Phoenix USA . They make both a handgun size safe and long arm size safe that fits bewteen wall studs. [url=www.gunlocker.com]Wall Safe[/url] I can't tell you how they are ,I've only read about them. Good Luck (edited to add)[b] BTW . I'm pretty sure I've seen them cheaper someplace else. Where I can't remember right now but just do a search.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:57:46 AM EST
Thanks for the contact. I will get in touch with them and determine if their "Riflelocker" will work. Good info to have. Appreicate your time.
Top Top