Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:23:44 PM EDT
Hey all I've been stalking the forum for a few months I just thought I would post some pics of my first ar15 build. I pieced it together over the past few months the specs are
YHM stripped upper, diamond free float 12.5" handguards, gas tube, low pro gas block
AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in 9" Twist 16" Chrome Moly Phosphate, flasher hider
Liberty arms stripped lower
Delton LPK
Magpul flip up sights, trigger guard, milspec MOE butt stock, miad pistol grip
I don't know the brand of the BCG or forgrip a local gun store had them so I got them. It's been a pain to get AR parts local here in Anchorage that aren't way over priced.
Once I save up some money I want to get an EOtech XPS3
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa121/marcsnyder05/Guns/DSCN0186.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa121/marcsnyder05/Guns/DSCN0182.jpg
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice!! You done great!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice stick!
What are the plans for subsequent builds now that your feet are wet?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:32:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys once I talk the wife into letting me build more I want to build an ar pistol and and 6.5 grendel with a 20" barrel and maybe a sdr with a 10" barrel. Hopfully I can take this one to the range this weekend I haven't shot an ar for about 5 years and that was crappy training m16s when I requafied when I was stationed in japan
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice.  Tell the spousal unit that they're investments –– worked for me.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top