Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:14:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 10:56:36 AM EST by Jay49]
I finished building my RRA complete lower a few weeks back. Now I'm getting ready to purchase a complete upper. I want an A4 upper with a 20" govt. profile barrel with 1/7 twist. I would prefer for the rifle to be all RRA, but I can't find a RRA 20" govt. profile 1/7 to save my life. I was thinking about getting a bushmaster A4 20" govt. pro. 1/7, which brings me to my question. All of the rock river flattops I have seen have the RRA logo lazer engraved onto the rail, but I've never seen a bushmaster A4 upper - do they have the bushmaster logo engraved on the rail or anywhere else on the upper? I ask because I dont want bushmaster stamped on my upper while RRA is on my lower. If the bushmaster uppers are blank, I'll probably just go with one of those, but if not, any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:25:37 PM EST
The Bushmaster logo is only stamped on the lower. I have a BM Flat top and there is no BM logo on it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:52:45 PM EST
thanks man, I was startin to wonder if anyone was gonna reply
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:04:33 PM EST
you are welcome, post a picture when you finish. We all love Pictures
Top Top