Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/17/2002 5:37:09 PM EST
I have a small scratch on the barrel on my Ar that has gone through the finish to the bare metal. Does someone make a touch up pen or touch up finish to match the finish of the Ar 15?
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:27:00 PM EST
If it's a spec finish it's manganese phosphate parkerizing. Hard to get the exact color in a duarable, oil resistant finish.

Someone will have a suggestion for you. Good luck.
Top Top