Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 7:59:20 PM EDT
Just picked up my 1000rds. of Q3131A on raincheck (@ $2.88/box of 20) from the Bass Pro sale.  Took adavantage of the 10% discount for filling out a charge card (I'll cancel it as soon as the card arrives) and, even with the 7% IL sales tax, it worked out to $139.80/ 1000 or .14/rd..  I had actually asked for 3 cases.  They agreed OK, but then screwed up and only got me the 1 case.  No problem; I've got enough to work with for a while.  Thanks to ARFcom for putting me on to this deal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey diesel1,

Was that from the Gurney Mills store?  When my brother picked up a case for me, they told him no rainchecks.  How did you get one?  Are they getting the other 2 cases for you also?  Gotta plan ahead for next year.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Q3131A is starting to trickle back into the stores and is now available on-line.  The Arundel Mills, Hanover, Maryland, Bass Pro store currently (10/13/2004, Noon) has 3 cases on hand, 5 cases on order.  

If you're using a raincheck from the recent sale be prepared for a slow check-out - each box must be entered by hand with raincheck price.  $151.20/1000 out the door.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks brillo,
i picked up 2 cases from the arundel mills bass pro, so they now only have 1 left.  the salesgirl was smart and called the manager to discount all the boxes instead of scaning each one.  came to about $300 for 2000 rnds.  i'm happy and should be set for a few awhile.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Iwhs I had gotten some of it, didnt manage to get to one though
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I only got 1 of the 3 cases.  They thought a case was 20 boxes not the 50 that they actually are.  No problem getting the raincheck originally, but no luck on getting the additional 2 cases.  Really didn't push the issue.  I'll just wait until next time and be a little smarter about it.  As far as checkout goes, the clerk couldn't figure out how to discount the 50 boxes and was ready to scan them one by one but called a manager over to punch in an override.  Worked out OK.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top