Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2003 2:19:41 PM EDT
I am in the process of trying as many different rounds in my Bushmaster Varminter.I have ordered some Federal xm193 to try.
 Does anyone know how large the lots are.I would like to try different lots and not sure how far to spread apart my orders so i get different lot #s.Is there any place to purchase small groups of  different lots of this ammo?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The newset lot # I have recieved is Lot 29, I have some of the Lot1,2,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,22,24,29
all of it has been great!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am in the process of trying as many different rounds in my Bushmaster Varminter.I have ordered some Federal xm193 to try.
 Does anyone know how large the lots are.I would like to try different lots and not sure how far to spread apart my orders so i get different lot #s.Is there any place to purchase small groups of  different lots of this ammo?
View Quote

Why would you want different lot numbers?  All of it is the same, indistinguishable.  Get the latest, freshest ammunition you can.  If you are trying to establish how reliable your rifle is, try different brands & loads of ammunition entirely.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Not trying to jack your post but does anyone know the lot numbers that are not sealed i have heard thier are lots that have no primer or case mouth sealer?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top