Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 7:25:27 PM EDT
Who uses the Falcon broomhandle vertical grip? I like the fact it can be removed without taking off the rail covers, and it has storage. I'm familiar with most grips, so I don't need feedback on those, just this one.

I'm thinking about picking one up, but haven't seen any reviews of it. Anyone that runs one, what are your thoughts, likes and dislikes?  Material, durability, how it compares to the Knights'(my prference).
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one inbound should be her tuesday, I will let you know
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
from theWilderness.com
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the one I got I think it may be different from the one you were looking at
VFG

I like it ok so far wont know more till I go to the range but so far it feels OK, it uses the same wrench as the larue aimpoint mounts.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
No that's not it,but thanks anyway. Anyone got one of the broomhandles?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top