Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 11:07:53 AM EST
Ive not had any problem with extraction. I saw an ad somewhere that mentioned a -D- ring to improve/insure reliability. Is this something some worth adding? Or just gadgetry?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:10:53 AM EST
If you are not having any problems then leave your extractor alone. The D ring/O ring trick will work if you are having problems but remember the old saying, if it works don't mess with it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:13:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4arc:
If you are not having any problems then leave your extractor alone. The D ring/O ring trick will work if you are having problems but remember the old saying, if it works don't mess with it?

Yeah, Thats what I was thinking. Ive broke alot of things trying to fix them when they were not broken.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:15:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 11:16:20 AM EST by M4arc]

Originally Posted By Swordslinger:

Originally Posted By M4arc:

Yeah, Thats what I was thinking. Ive broke alot of things trying to fix them when they were not broken.

TRUE!

The D-fender would probably help out any extracting problems you were having, if you were having them but there is no need to add, just for the sake of adding it. I ran one until my Colt HD extractor springs arrived and it did just fine.
Top Top