Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 6:29:57 PM EDT
Hi, I just wanted to see if anyone has another phone number to eagle firearms?  I tryed calling them all day today and got nothing but a busy signal.  I was calling the (303) 655-0268 number.   Anyone else ever have a problem getting through to them?

Thank you for any help!

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
He just got back from the hospital and is probably busy trying to get caught back up.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I had problems Friday between busy signals and then no answer. I left a msg and Chris had got right back to me by the end of the day. Just leave a msg and wait it will be worth it. Great prices and great to deal with.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#3]
do they still carry bushy barrels? I dont see them on the site
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had problems Friday between busy signals and then no answer. I left a msg and Chris had got right back to me by the end of the day. Just leave a msg and wait it will be worth it. Great prices and great to deal with.

Jim

I would have left a message but i never got through.  I will try again tomorrow.  

Thanks for the advice!

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Email seems to work. I received an email from Chris today. Glad everything is ok.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Listen they are a very small buisness and crank out lots of volume.The guy chris is just getting back in the swing of things.They say on the site to email them as the volume is to large to handle over the phone.So be patient they are worth the wait.They have always had Bushy barrels when I have had uppers done.It depends on whos ordering what.Chris and Kendra A++++++.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Update-  Well I called all day again today, half the time I got busy signal and the other half was no answer.  I left a message on the first call and they never got back to me.    To be honest Im not sure if I want to deal with a company that cant answer the phone or return calls.   Anyone know whats going on?  

-Derek

you need to chill out....

chris at eagle is one of the nicest/friendliest guys ive ever dealt with. he is willing(when you can get through) to sit there and talk to you about different ideas/setups knowing that he could be talking to someone else who may purchase something. He doesnt try to run you off the phone in search of the next sale.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats what I've heard.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a 1/7 Bushy 20" from them not too long ago.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I just bought a RRA CAR from them.
Had trouble getting thru on the phone so I sent an email and he called me back shortly afterwards.
I made a comment about having some difficulty getting thru on the phone and he told me that he was just real busy right now.  
Chris was very friendly and very helpful and had the AR in the mail the next day. It arrived yesterday and I'm happy with the gun and the service
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I just got my Stag Arms build from them last week.  Yes getting through to them on the phone is a little frustrating, but I found that they return emails without fail much quicker.  You might try emailing them.  BTW, it was well worth the wait, they do fantastic work and I couldn't have been happier with the resulting build.

Eagle Firearms gets a huge thumbs up from me  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah I sent them an email the other day and havent heard anyhting back form them and I know that Chris was inthe hospital and was trying to get things caught up so I am waiting for an email form them to see about getting a RRA and mods form them as I see they have outstanding prices and since everyone here has pretty much recommended them. Will hopefully hear something soon.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Same thing here but I got a reply today from them.  Says that they have been catching up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm glad your there, I'm heading to your website now to order a Stag complete lower!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm not sure if it is because everyone heard I was in the hospital last week, because we got a bunch of RRA midlength rifles and uppers in or ?? but this has been the busiest week we have ever had.  The phone has rang off the hook all week long.  I apologize to anyone that has tried to call and got a busy signal but if this happens, just email us [email protected] and request for someone to call you.  This will save some frustration.
Thanks Chris

Glad you are back, and glad your business is booming, look forword to doing more business with you guy's and gal's.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah I just got a reply back from them the ohter day and can completely understand if it takes a while to get some response. It turns out the AR I want is gonna take a few weeks to get in stock but from what everyone here has said it is worth the wait to deal with Eagle Firearms. And was suprised by the incredible prieces the have.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Eagle firearms is one of the finest companies I have had the pleasure of dealing with. In July they got a batch of Bushy 20' 1/7's. I ordered one and got it a week and a half later. My friend waited 2 months to get the same thing from Bushy and we ordered at the same time! Eagle is A+ in my book.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#20]
EA is good to go! Got and ACOG from them awhile back super fast shipping!
So good in fact I emailed them and told them so! I even got a thankyou back from that!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I placed an order for a upper with them today.  Nice people to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Update- They gave me a call back the next day and had exactly what I was looking for.  Everyone I called about the upper said it was a 6-8 week wait.  They just happened to have gotten a batch in that day.   Chris was great to work with, very nice person.   I now know what everyone is talking about with their great service.  I will be contacting Eagle Firearms for all future purchases.  Thanks Chris!

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Proof that a company can provide good prices and good customer service.  I am glad that they are keeping busy providing the drug for us AR junkies!  

BTW Are you still getting a midlength?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
BTW Are you still getting a midlength?

Yep I sure am,  it should be here on Tuesday.   I will post up some pics of the AR and some of my other toys when I get the AR done.

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought Eagle Firearms was a great place to do business, but I was shipped a  Surefire light that was missing it's spare light and the bulb burn't out upon turning it on, and they will no longer respond to my emails, after they had been for two days.  So I have a $350 light that doesn't work and Eagle won't back it.

So I guess I have to deal with SureFire now.  So after having my order delayed, I still have no light for my tactical AR.

There could be some issues with Eagle now, I don't think I'll be doing business with them in the future after this past week.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Just recieved an automated email.  Eagle Firearms is closed until next week!

Beware if you place an order, it will be awhile to it even gets looked at.

Frickin wonderful!  

No more $$$ out of my pocket for Eagle!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Relax man they have been having some troubles with Chris being in the hospital man. I am sure they are just trying to let him recover and then be back in full swing. I am going to be getting an RRA from them in the near future when they get more in stock and probably some more goodies as well. As far as I know everyone here has had nothing but good things to say about them. and unless everyone is lying which I doubt. I will take there word on Eagle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#28]
I've recieved e-mail from someone named Ryan who doesn't seem to give a shit, so if that's the type of folks that will be working with Eagle when Chris is ill, you may want to consider other options.

If I ordered a flashlight and it didn't come complete or work, I would expect any company to either send me the missing parts, or exchange the damn thing.  It's not a real tough thing to do.  But now I have to go through Surefire because my original vendor has decided to not back what they sell and take care of the problem with Surefire.

Do you think that's asking to much?  If so how long should one have to wait to get a $350 tactical light working?   You wouldn't be the least bit pissed?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:55:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I've recieved e-mail from someone named Ryan who doesn't seem to give a shit, so if that's the type of folks that will be working with Eagle when Chris is ill, you may want to consider other options.

If I ordered a flashlight and it didn't come complete or work, I would expect any company to either send me the missing parts, or exchange the damn thing.  It's not a real tough thing to do.  But now I have to go through Surefire because my original vendor has decided to not back what they sell and take care of the problem with Surefire.

Do you think that's asking to much?  If so how long should one have to wait to get a $350 tactical light working?   You wouldn't be the least bit pissed?

I feel you pain.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Hmmm. I ordered a Stag complete lower from them last week on the 23rd, and got an e-mail from Ryan stating that it would be shipped as soon as they get my dealer's FFL copy. I hope it's soon!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#31]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

If I ordered a flashlight and it didn't come complete or work, I would expect any company to either send me the missing parts, or exchange the damn thing. It's not a real tough thing to do. But now I have to go through Surefire because my original vendor has decided to not back what they sell and take care of the problem with Surefire.

Do you think that's asking to much? If so how long should one have to wait to get a $350 tactical light working? You wouldn't be the least bit pissed?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris will fix it. You will see.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm sure when Chris gets on the site, he'll see this and try to fix the problem.  He's the type of guy that once he see's your troubles, he'll probably get you what you need, and then send you something free, like an extra mag, or something to that effect.  I will continue to do business with him.  Don't be so quick to judge...  If you give him a chance, he will make things right.  The other guy might not have the authority to make such a call without Chris's permission.  He's probably keeping your info on the back burner until Chris gets back.  Eagle Firearms isn't a huge company, there are only a few people working there.  Everyone needs a vacation, and since he's been so much under the weather, I'm glad he's taking a break.  I'm hoping it's not because something is wrong again.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top