Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 5:06:22 PM EST
After some soul searching and trying to stay on page with my "Can I get the ammo from Walmart", I decided instead of a 50 or 458 ar to look at 762 nato. Eagle Arms has a A3, 20" 308 AR that is telling me "Buy me, buy me". Who owns an Eagle Arm 308? Are you happy with it? Can not find much info on it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2005 4:51:21 AM EST
you'll find more info about the Eagle on the AR10 forum.  Eagle is a division of Armalite so it can legally wear the AR10 logo.  5Subslr is the guy to talk to over there--that dude knows more about the AR10 than anyone I've ever met.

Personally, I like 'em.  They're cheaper than the Armalites, have a 3 yr warranty (I think) instead of the lifetime that Armalite offers, but they're essentially the same.  All the aftermarket parts designed for the Armalites fit the Eagle as well.

I don't own a 50 or 458, so I can't compare--I don't reload and 1000 rds of good surplus ammo only runs $170 or so....and you won't find anything on the North American continent you can't kill with a .308...especially with 20 rds
Top Top