Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 6:06:22 PM EDT
After some soul searching and trying to stay on page with my "Can I get the ammo from Walmart", I decided instead of a 50 or 458 ar to look at 762 nato. Eagle Arms has a A3, 20" 308 AR that is telling me "Buy me, buy me". Who owns an Eagle Arm 308? Are you happy with it? Can not find much info on it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2005 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
you'll find more info about the Eagle on the AR10 forum.  Eagle is a division of Armalite so it can legally wear the AR10 logo.  5Subslr is the guy to talk to over there--that dude knows more about the AR10 than anyone I've ever met.

Personally, I like 'em.  They're cheaper than the Armalites, have a 3 yr warranty (I think) instead of the lifetime that Armalite offers, but they're essentially the same.  All the aftermarket parts designed for the Armalites fit the Eagle as well.

I don't own a 50 or 458, so I can't compare--I don't reload and 1000 rds of good surplus ammo only runs $170 or so....and you won't find anything on the North American continent you can't kill with a .308...especially with 20 rds
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top