Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 2:51:53 PM EDT
  I have made it a practice to write 2 or 3 e-mails each night to various recipients, politicians, newspapers,broadcast media, etc. expressing my views on gun control. We have to speak to them and stop preaching to the choir!  

My letter to CNN producers tonite:

I've got an idea, CNN should discreetly support gun control, and insult the intelligence of it's viewers. That'll bring the midddle class running. It worked for K-mart!
  You guys better wake up, Remember when Wal-mart played 2nd fiddle to K-mart, your Wal-mart is Fox News Net. The tide is no longer turning, It turned! You can either hop on the bandwagon or hop on a gurney.

My$.02

If everone would do the same we would have a tremendous impact on what these weasels are willing to say.
Hammer everyone, and encourage everyone else to do the same, Don't settle for (The AWB probably wont pass).
That's not good enough, it has to be a garrantied failure,and fail miserably.

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Save your time emailing your congress critters. Emails are ignored. They get piles of SPAM. There is n oway to verify if it is a real person, someone in another state, or an actual constituent that they will listen to.

WRITE LETTERS. CALL on a cell phone and use up those minutes you lose at the end of the month!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top