Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 7:07:17 PM EDT
This is the second EOTECH sight I have owned. The first was the 511. That one developed a wind/elev problem that could not be cured. The optic became a paperweight. The current EOTECH optic is a 552. This one will not power on at all or very infrequently. I called EOTECH and left a message and nobody ever returned my call. I have read and read and read the manual and I am certain that I am attempting to power the sight correctly. Does anyone here have any ideas or similar experiences? My confidence in this company is severely diminished.

K
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My confidence in this company is severely diminished.

K

You, the military and everyone else. Join the club.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=386932

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=374769
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
your just making them cheaper for me thanks
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
sorry to hear that kevlar.

I would just keep calling them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is the second EOTECH sight I have owned. The first was the 511. That one developed a wind/elev problem that could not be cured. The optic became a paperweight. The current EOTECH optic is a 552. This one will not power on at all or very infrequently. I called EOTECH and left a message and nobody ever returned my call. I have read and read and read the manual and I am certain that I am attempting to power the sight correctly. Does anyone here have any ideas or similar experiences? My confidence in this company is severely diminished.

K

K,

You should call EOTech customer service and someone should always answer the phone, if no one is answering, please dial zero and search directory for Doreen and leave her a MSG.

This not powering on ms not common, you should definitely have it checked out.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top