Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/19/2008 7:07:17 PM EDT
This is the second EOTECH sight I have owned. The first was the 511. That one developed a wind/elev problem that could not be cured. The optic became a paperweight. The current EOTECH optic is a 552. This one will not power on at all or very infrequently. I called EOTECH and left a message and nobody ever returned my call. I have read and read and read the manual and I am certain that I am attempting to power the sight correctly. Does anyone here have any ideas or similar experiences? My confidence in this company is severely diminished.

K
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:42:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2008 9:43:36 PM EDT by Bubba12gauge]

Originally Posted By kevlar255:
My confidence in this company is severely diminished.

K

You, the military and everyone else. Join the club.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=386932

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=374769
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:43:51 PM EDT
your just making them cheaper for me thanks
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:33:27 PM EDT
sorry to hear that kevlar.

I would just keep calling them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:13:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By kevlar255:
This is the second EOTECH sight I have owned. The first was the 511. That one developed a wind/elev problem that could not be cured. The optic became a paperweight. The current EOTECH optic is a 552. This one will not power on at all or very infrequently. I called EOTECH and left a message and nobody ever returned my call. I have read and read and read the manual and I am certain that I am attempting to power the sight correctly. Does anyone here have any ideas or similar experiences? My confidence in this company is severely diminished.

K

K,

You should call EOTech customer service and someone should always answer the phone, if no one is answering, please dial zero and search directory for Doreen and leave her a MSG.

This not powering on ms not common, you should definitely have it checked out.

Top Top