Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2014 6:35:47 AM EDT
Couple years ago I bought a Noveske N4 Gen 1 lower off a buddy and it looks VERY nice. Quality was top notch, fit and finish was great.

I recently decided to pick up another one and I've been noticing that all of the lowers, non-Chainsaw ones look like crap. The engraved logo's are NOT the same as my current lower and the over all lower looks to be of different quality.

Just wondering if something changed. Any QC issues etc? I can pick up a Smith and Wesson lower for almost $70.00 cheaper than a Noveske and frankly the Smith looks nicer right now. Hell older Chainsaw lowers look better than what I'm seeing as 1st's right now.

I was going to do a full Noveske build so I want a N4 Gen 1 lower though.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
New management.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Comparison pics?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Recently picked up a N4 chainsaw lower. Mine looks great overall.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Last Noveske chainsaw i bought looked like a well marbled piece of meat and wouldn't drop my Gen3 pmags.  No idea what happened in the anodizing process.  It obviously didn't bother me because I chose to buy a chainsaw but just saying, while most ppl claim the chainsaws to be almost blemish free, this one wasn't even close (bought about a year ago).
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New management.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope they don't go the route of a lot of big buisness. Come into the market with excellence, build a name then start to cut corners to maximize profit riding their rep into the ground. I understand why this happens but it would be nice to see Johns legacy keeps its integrity intact.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top