Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/5/2007 8:53:09 AM EDT
Well i ordered a Stag lower and Im trying to decide which M4 milspec upper i should buy. My budget is anything less than 500. I was going for a Stag upper at first but people on their high pony told be otherwise. Same deal with RRA I get flamed when I talk about either company on a different forum. If you guys know another manufacturer that I can get a Complete lower for less than 500 that is Milspec M4 please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:57:24 AM EDT
Check here:

ar15.com Equipment Exchange- New uppers

And to hell with the people flame you for asking questions.

Questions make the difference between wise men and fools, and if someone criticizes you for asking a question, I think we know which category they fall under.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:36:12 AM EDT
I'm in the same boat. I'm new to ARs and just picked up a NIB 6920 and a Stag complete lower (along w/ a Stag stripped lower) last week. I intend to get a complete Stag upper from AR15sales.com in a few months. I'll use the Stag as a backup and hopefully my girlfriend will also use it . From what I've read the Stag uppers are fine for the price. I'm interested to see what other complete uppers are available for less than $500.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:04:44 PM EDT
I picked up a upper from J&T,thay are made by dubble star. The quality is exelant! The costomer service is even better!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:36:57 PM EDT
I am very happy with my RRA uppers. Neither has had a failure and both are very accurate. Buy a RRA upper with confidence.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:38:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/5/2007 5:06:57 PM EDT by Wigglesdabum]
Does anyone know who makes the closest to mil-spec M4 uppers under the 500? And I have to go with a 16 inch barrel. Also would a RRA fit tightley into a STAG lower?
Top Top