Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 3:01:50 PM EDT
I just snagged one from sportsmansguide with my membership and double discount today. Merry early Christmas to me?? It seemed to good to be true but I had to pull the trigger!

*edit* in my excitement I forgot to mention this is the lr308 complete upper lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
id pass..
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
id pass..
View Quote

Why??? 400 is the cheapest I've found any 308 upper. I also located a stripped dpms LR lower for 175. Kicking @$$ on my budget 308 so far!
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a good price....as evidenced by their being sold out of most configurations.  DPMS is the F150 of the .308 AR market.  The boutique offerings are nice, but many times stray from the "standard".
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's a good price....as evidenced by their being sold out of most configurations.  DPMS is the F150 of the .308 AR market.  The boutique offerings are nice, but many times stray from the "standard".
View Quote

Well put.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is mainly a platform for building a custom battle rifle. I like irons and this wont be dedicated long range weapon so I thought this was perfect. I saw them instock yesterday and checked back today and most were sold out so I hurried and jumped on it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#6]
No guts, no glory
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top