Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 1:06:54 PM EDT
Right now I only have one 20rd Simmons mag for my AR. So I just bought three new out of wrapper FN mags in a mag pouch for $60.  Did I do good or not?  And in all SERIOUSNESS how many mags should I have for a rifle?  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
New USGI mag for $20 is not a bad deal at all...  Where did you find them?  I would have at a minimum 10 per rifle...
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I see you are saving all kinds of loot by shooting at rocks!  You should spend some on more mags.  Although covered in depth in other threads as to a set amount, my personal feelings are when YOU are no longer worried you have enough!

GoGo
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought I did good.  I got them on www.auctionarms.com  Serch under AR 15 mag.  There are without a doubt good deals to be found there.  10 mags per rifle sounds like plenty, and at that number I would not be worried.  Thanks.    
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top