Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:50:39 PM EDT
Does anyone know anything about them? A friend of mine found a 2 pack of this light for 20 bucks. click here   He gave me one of the lights and it is great. It takes 2 lithium batteries, nice alliminum body, alliminum reflector. And it is really bright. The Cyclops has them on their website for $89.99.  P.S. the belt clip comes off
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]
No one cares?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Were can u find the 2 for 20 deal?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Sams Club! Not a bad light for the money (SamsClub price). I bought a 2 pack for each a my vehicles. Mine came without the clip. It looks like it would work great for traditional handheld tactics.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, Sam's Club
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Well made light for the $$'s. Replacement bulbs are available from Lighthound.com under 6v bulbs.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top