Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 9:26:17 AM EDT
How many of you guys have some sort of custom engraving on your lower?

Also, pics would be nice as I'm a visual person.  

I ran a search on "engraved" and only came up with one thread and it was asking for who does it and about a specific engraving....this is meant as a more general thread. Also, I'm already familiar with Tom Sawyer Mfg.'s work that he has on his website.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#1]
nobody...  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one ordered!! It should be here in about 2-3 weeks. I am very excited!! It will be my first build from scratch
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife has one, but the shop that did it requested that we not post a pic on the Internet.  They told us why, but I can't remember the explaination.  Sorry...

Basically it says:

RESTRICTED:
<FishKepr's Wife's> RECREATIONAL
USE ONLY
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.tomsawyermfg.com/Engraving%20Pictures.htm

Thanks for the link, but as I stated in my first comment I have already looked at all of his stuff. I was just hoping to see what other people have had done and to give them a place to show off their custom stuff.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, missed that.  He is about the only show in town other than the CNC stuff superior arms does.  I did see a red 9/11 fireman receiver on his website I have never seen before, and a VA ZOMBIE slayers logo that was really sharp.  He must have updated it recently.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sorry, missed that.  He is about the only show in town other than the CNC stuff superior arms does.  I did see a red 9/11 fireman receiver on his website I have never seen before, and a VA ZOMBIE slayers logo that was really sharp.  He must have updated it recently.

Yeah, he said the 9/11 fireman one is marketed through a particular manufacturer. It sounds like he does good work.....I was just seeing what all is out there.

Thanks.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top