Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 9:26:17 AM EDT
How many of you guys have some sort of custom engraving on your lower?

Also, pics would be nice as I'm a visual person.  

I ran a search on "engraved" and only came up with one thread and it was asking for who does it and about a specific engraving....this is meant as a more general thread. Also, I'm already familiar with Tom Sawyer Mfg.'s work that he has on his website.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:17:56 PM EDT
nobody...  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:03:07 PM EDT
I have one ordered!! It should be here in about 2-3 weeks. I am very excited!! It will be my first build from scratch
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:07:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:41:18 PM EDT
My wife has one, but the shop that did it requested that we not post a pic on the Internet.  They told us why, but I can't remember the explaination.  Sorry...

Basically it says:

RESTRICTED:
<FishKepr's Wife's> RECREATIONAL
USE ONLY
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:01:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 48thHighlander:
www.tomsawyermfg.com/Engraving%20Pictures.htm

Thanks for the link, but as I stated in my first comment I have already looked at all of his stuff. I was just hoping to see what other people have had done and to give them a place to show off their custom stuff.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:40:38 AM EDT
Sorry, missed that.  He is about the only show in town other than the CNC stuff superior arms does.  I did see a red 9/11 fireman receiver on his website I have never seen before, and a VA ZOMBIE slayers logo that was really sharp.  He must have updated it recently.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:50:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 48thHighlander:
Sorry, missed that.  He is about the only show in town other than the CNC stuff superior arms does.  I did see a red 9/11 fireman receiver on his website I have never seen before, and a VA ZOMBIE slayers logo that was really sharp.  He must have updated it recently.

Yeah, he said the 9/11 fireman one is marketed through a particular manufacturer. It sounds like he does good work.....I was just seeing what all is out there.

Thanks.

Top Top