Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 6:02:58 AM EST
Where can I find just the stock itself with out having to buy the whole assembly. It was the new waffle design.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:59:32 PM EST
I would try going back to the company that sold it to you... I know Cav Arms sells just the sliding piece in green, but Im not sure they have the ribbed stock. I *think* they only have the CAR style.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:11:50 PM EST
I broke it, well the gate of my truck did, so I do not feel right sending it back to RRA, but Cav Arms has the mold and will soon be making the SOCOM/M4 design. I'll just have to sweat it out.
Top Top