Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/19/2004 10:52:24 AM EST
I have the post-ban pinned Bushmaster fixed stock that I'd like to "convert" to a functional retractable stock. This would be after the sunset , of course. Has anybody done this. I have an older collapsible stock that I could scavenge for parts, if needed. Thanks in advance....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:55:02 AM EST
I don't want to be the one to discourage you, but I tried this and gave up, opting to just bite the bullet and get a new 6-position. It will really save you a lot of work, aggravation, and maybe even a bit o' sanity.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:51:21 AM EST
Remember that the BM Fixed Telestock is not really just a pinned telestock. It uses the rifle buffer and spring, therefore it must use a longer buffer tube. Although, it probably could be converted, it's not worth the cost and effort. Just buy yourself a 6 pos real telestock and install it after 9/13. Save the Posty as a reminder of the stupity of the ban.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:52:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By Edge767:
I don't want to be the one to discourage you, but I tried this and gave up, opting to just bite the bullet and get a new 6-position. It will really save you a lot of work, aggravation, and maybe even a bit o' sanity.

+1
Top Top