Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 6:06:12 PM EDT
My dad asked to see my AR this afternoon because he knows i pieced it together. He told me he is contemplating building one out to use with the PSE tac 15 cross bow and just throw a .223 upper when out plinking /shooting varmints

So here are my questions

If you use the UBR is there a way to put a single point sling on it

Are the mega lowers ( forged or billet) p mag compatible. I think I want to go mega because the old man is fixing to retire after 30 something years at a nuke power plant and they have an atom on them

Has anybody used the TAC 15 upper and can give feedback on it
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The UBR has QD sockets on both sides. You could use a qd sling mount and use something like an ASAP to hook into it.

The Mega lowers should be Pmag compatible. Have never heard anyone with one say they werent...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an ASAP and love it

Can you use an asap w/ a UBR
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Fraid not. The UBR has it's own built-in endplate. Sorry, that was a typo on my part in the last post. You could use something like an MS2/MS3 with it.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top