Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 5:50:38 AM EDT
I think I set a new record for losing the pivot pin detent, though.....3 times I spent 45 mins looking for that damn thing, but finally got it together:

1. M&A parts 16" HBAR, mid-length ($440)
2. Eagle Arms (Armalite) M15A2 stripped lower ($129)

I was very pleased with the M&A product, extra springs were included and the trigger group has a very crisp let-off (albeit a bit heavy). It matches the Armalite lower perfectly. I really like the mid-length set-up as you get the advantage of the short barrel and you get the extra 2.5" of sight radius over a standard carbine.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:03:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, the price looks good. How about posting a Pic. That may be the way I want to go.

Gunner45
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll try to get a pic tonite and post it. I can't say how impressed I am with M&A--very fast shipping and the quality is very good, to include the lower parts kit. The fit to the EA lower was tight and exact. I couldn't be more pleased.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
does M&A have a web page?
ajb
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:40:23 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.m-aparts.com/[/url]

--Otter
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top