Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/27/2003 8:06:25 AM EST
Could somebody tell me what the part# is or what it is called to adapt a Colt small pin upper to a Colt large pin lower? Where can I get this part and how much is it? Thanks
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:14:19 AM EST
Here's what you want. [url=http://www.cdnninvestments.com/arunfronconp.html]best adaptor pin[/url]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:59:20 AM EST
Yep thats the one. Just bought the same one for my new upper. Works perfectly.
Top Top