Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/1/2004 5:50:03 PM EDT
Heya peeps,

I got a Vltor carbine stock, but it says it needs Colt part #SP62601 which sells for 80 bones. I am thinking that their must be an inexpensive equivalent. I did a bit of research, but I would imagine that the nice folks who have Vltor stocks would have some info into if Bushmaster or other sells the proper piece. My CAR stock that came with my M1S kit no workie. Any help would be apreciated!

- Gazzy!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:13:44 AM EDT
Vltor has their own buffer tube now (i'm guessing that's what part #234245356356456 is). try going to the ADCO site (link in industry section). i think that's where i bought mine at. it was around $40 and is a 5 position tube.
Top Top