Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 11:17:40 AM EDT
I was surprised to see today that Ruff's Firearms in Flagstaff ARizona has two Colt made AR-15's in stock new.  Maybe things have changed but the last time I knew these guns were almost impossible to get.  I asked the clerk about it.  They said that their distributor had them so they got them.  They got them today and expect to sell them today.  So if anyone is interested...  Sorry I don't have their phone number.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I seen one at the Gunshow 2 weeks ago.

Colt 9mm AR. I'm no Colt lover, but it's a very nice unit except for the $1600 price tag.

They are around and it's not too difficult to find them. Until Bushmaster makes a non-carbon 9mm carbine, i'll pass.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I seen one at the Gunshow 2 weeks ago.

Colt 9mm AR. I'm no Colt lover, but it's a very nice unit except for the $1600 price tag.

They are around and it's not too difficult to find them. Until Bushmaster makes a non-carbon 9mm carbine, i'll pass.

HS1

All Bushy has to do is spend a day reading here and they will see we don't want the Carbon AR's, just give us good old aluminum.

If Bushy does ever make one with regular receivers I would probably buy one but I don't care for the Carbon
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't pay much attention to the price.  Last time I had money I went looking for one but they were unavailable.  Now they are available but I'm gun poor.  Oh well.

But I think these were in the $1200 range.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I built my own for 800.

I love it. It comes to the range with me all the time, and I can shoot it at the indoor range too.

Check out the rimfire and pistol cal forums in the AR area.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought one back in 1990 colt called it a light weight sporter 9mm only cost $750 I shoot it all the time cheap to reload.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe that SAW has them for around $1200.

www.sawlesales.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top