Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 10:37:57 AM EDT
I have noticed some Colt Carbines for sale on AuctionArms.com whose serial numbers start with "LGC".  I am familiar with the pre-ban carbines that whose serial numbers started with "CC" or "GC" but am not familiar with the "LGC" prefix.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  Are these post ban carbines made for Law Enforcement?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have noticed some Colt Carbines for sale on AuctionArms.com whose serial numbers start with "LGC".  I am familiar with the pre-ban carbines that whose serial numbers started with "CC" or "GC" but am not familiar with the "LGC" prefix.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  Are these post ban carbines made for Law Enforcement?

I believe so. I was checking our our armory last night and came across one with the very same markings.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are post ban carbines made for Law Enforcement.  In 10 days that will no longer matter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#3]
and if you want one get your order in now, as there will be a gun shortage within weeks after the ban sunsets, i have 4 guns on order now for shipment on Sept. 14 !!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top