Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 9:37:57 AM EST
I have noticed some Colt Carbines for sale on AuctionArms.com whose serial numbers start with "LGC". I am familiar with the pre-ban carbines that whose serial numbers started with "CC" or "GC" but am not familiar with the "LGC" prefix. Can anyone shed some light on this? Are these post ban carbines made for Law Enforcement?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:58:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By Panhead57:
I have noticed some Colt Carbines for sale on AuctionArms.com whose serial numbers start with "LGC". I am familiar with the pre-ban carbines that whose serial numbers started with "CC" or "GC" but am not familiar with the "LGC" prefix. Can anyone shed some light on this? Are these post ban carbines made for Law Enforcement?

I believe so. I was checking our our armory last night and came across one with the very same markings.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:40:52 PM EST
Yes, they are post ban carbines made for Law Enforcement. In 10 days that will no longer matter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:52:29 AM EST
and if you want one get your order in now, as there will be a gun shortage within weeks after the ban sunsets, i have 4 guns on order now for shipment on Sept. 14 !!
Top Top