Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 2:03:59 PM EDT
Anyone here own one of these preban ? got pics ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
own one,  not preban though. I bought it after the ban died.  I changed the car handguards for M4. and the carrying handle for an aimpoint.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one, what do you need?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:47:28 AM EDT
[#3]
me too !! two digit S/N & it is NIB !!

do not have photo capabilities, but she is a beauty !!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:21:27 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a 16" 1/9  (no 75gr. not very tactical).
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#5]
but perfect for punching holes in paper.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had a couple. Chrome chamber, non chrome bore. The nine twist was plenty good with the 55's I shoot and this is a more durable set up, imo, than the leo 'm-4' non chrome bore version.  Do not overlook a 6400, full chrome bore M-4 if seven twist is more important than the bayonet lug.  I have one and it is plenty 'tactical'.
btw, m-4 feed feature on the '21 also.

eta; sorry, I posted about these 'pre no ban' leo guns. I have not had a pre ban version. I can only speculate  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top